Whatever is affordable
BOUWSTATUS
WIP
COMMENTAREN

GraemeB

Registered
Lid geworden
24 sep 2012
Well Guys , with the disaster that has struck with the Other Porsche , the 944 I have decided to start another while i wait for the Decals so no rush.
This is one that I bought out of a deceased estate, it is one of around 50 , these are all referred to as my Tupperware Porsche's as they have all been stored in plastic containers.

What you see in the Pics is all that there is,
All pieces of the Sprues
No Plans
Some parts have been assembled
Box image is off the Net

Capture.JPG

IMG-20240428-WA0036.jpgIMG-20240428-WA0037.jpgIMG-20240428-WA0038.jpgIMG-20240428-WA0039.jpgIMG-20240428-WA0040.jpg

Luckily there is a very small decal sheet , it is a much newer kit than the other 944 so i hope that all is ok this time round.

Will build it out of the box with some scratch as well.

IMG-20240428-WA0041.jpg

Time to scribe the panel lines as i usually do , will follow with an update once done

Thanks for looking and as usual comments are always appreciated

Laatst bewerkt:
Hi GraemeB, you have collected some beautiful kits, a friend of mine is a huge Porsche fan, also works in a Porsche garage, and that man had almost everything there was to collect from Porsche, but he stopped and got rid of everything and I have two shoe boxes full. Got Porsches
So I still have a lot to do
I wish you the best of luck with the restorations of those beautiful Porsches
Good luck

Marc

Thanks for the comments .

@ Marc, Yea i am a bit of a Porsche nut as well, probably a very loose nut :winking:.

Well so far , I am just on 5 hours of sanding and scribing and she is ready for the first coat of primer .
I might however give the fuel cap some more attention as it is sticking up proud of the body and should be flush with the body
Scriber jumped out of the lines in a few places but not that bad and the primer should sort these blimps out .

Also went through the box of parts and all are accounted for , so good to go there , however some parts have been glued together so this may just complicate the painting process. also managed to down load some plans off the interwebs.

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-07 at 19.55.24_9428c47c.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-05-07 at 19.55.24_f826e6b4.jpg

Thanks for looking and cheers till next time

G

Users who are viewing this thread

Terug
Bovenaan